PrepDBQ - Dubuque's preparation community

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Barter & trade > PrepDBQ CLASSIFIEDS

Dave W

FOR SALE: $330 OBO Taurus PT24/7 PRO DS in 40 S&W

2010 Model - purchased new in March 2011- approximately 1500 rounds fired ( I stopped counting at 800 or so..) LIFETIME WARRANTY from Taurus. It has never had any problems and has never had to be sent in to Taurus or to any gunsmith.

4 Inch barrel- Stainless slide- Will come with the original case, 2 Taurus lock keys, Cleaning brush, 4 magazines, original owners manual and of course the weapon itself.

This comes with FOUR (4) 15 rd mags! (Mags cost about $30 each online. 2 came with the gun when it was new). It shoots well and runs excellent! Very reliable firearm!!

PM and/or email me if you are interested. This item will only be available for a short time- I have a Ruger on order and when that arrives, this will be traded in. ETA on the Ruger is Jan 4-6, 2012..

socket462 (Dave Weig)

[email protected]

--

December 29, 2011 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W

Dave W at December 29, 2011 at 4:01 PM

FOR SALE: $330 OBO Taurus PT24/7 PRO DS in 40 S&W

2010 Model - purchased new in March 2011- approximately 1500 rounds fired ( I stopped counting at 800 or so..) LIFETIME WARRANTY from Taurus. It has never had any problems and has never had to be sent in to Taurus or to any gunsmith.

4 Inch barrel- Stainless slide- Will come with the original case, 2 Taurus lock keys, Cleaning brush, 4 magazines, original owners manual and of course the weapon itself.

This comes with FOUR (4) 15 rd mags! (Mags cost about $30 each online. 2 came with the gun when it was new). It shoots well and runs excellent! Very reliable firearm!!

PM and/or email me if you are interested. This item will only be available for a short time- I have a Ruger on order and when that arrives, this will be traded in. ETA on the Ruger is Jan 4-6, 2012..

socket462 (Dave Weig)

[email protected]

Here is a good pic of the gun- as well as a review- http://www.gearjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372

Its DA/SA - with a decocker on the safety as well. the DS in the name stands for "Decocker Safety"

--

December 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.